Tracker Marine Group - 21 cracked, broken and cold welds...and i never hit anything
In 2005 i purchased a tracker targa17sc.This year after seven years of use (one trip to canada and maybe three trips to local lakes a year) we started to take on water.
After a close inspection i found several cracks in the hull. I took it to imperial boat repairs in hudson wisconsin. I was told that they had already repaired seven tracker boats this year and there was probably weld problems with my boat. After taking the decks out to examine the problem they found 21 broken, cracked and most important cold welds in the front half of the boat.
Imperial boats took pictures of all of these and sent them to Mr James Gardener of tracker Marine in an attempt to get compensated. I also e-mailed Mr Gardener and explained that these repairs would cost me over $5000.00 . I was told that tracker marine would take it under advisment. Mr Gardener got back to me and said that the warranty on my hull was five years and they didnt feel they were responsible.
The pictures sent to tracker showed the cold welds as well as the cracked and broken welds.
Anyone who knows what a cold weld is knows that they are welds where the weld is only attached to one side of the two parts being welded togeather and so these were that way when i bought the boat.This didn't matter to tracker marine they just sent me a copy of the warranty and didn't explain why they wouldn't cover damage to my boat caused by cold welds that were there the day i picked up the boat.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson. Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks. The quality of..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."