Tracker Marine Group - 21 cracked, broken and cold welds...and i never hit anything
In 2005 i purchased a tracker targa17sc.This year after seven years of use (one trip to canada and maybe three trips to local lakes a year) we started to take on water.
After a close inspection i found several cracks in the hull. I took it to imperial boat repairs in hudson wisconsin. I was told that they had already repaired seven tracker boats this year and there was probably weld problems with my boat. After taking the decks out to examine the problem they found 21 broken, cracked and most important cold welds in the front half of the boat.
Imperial boats took pictures of all of these and sent them to Mr James Gardener of tracker Marine in an attempt to get compensated. I also e-mailed Mr Gardener and explained that these repairs would cost me over $5000.00 . I was told that tracker marine would take it under advisment. Mr Gardener got back to me and said that the warranty on my hull was five years and they didnt feel they were responsible.
The pictures sent to tracker showed the cold welds as well as the cracked and broken welds.
Anyone who knows what a cold weld is knows that they are welds where the weld is only attached to one side of the two parts being welded togeather and so these were that way when i bought the boat.This didn't matter to tracker marine they just sent me a copy of the warranty and didn't explain why they wouldn't cover damage to my boat caused by cold welds that were there the day i picked up the boat.review #350991
You may also like
- "I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."